How Important Is Pricing?
If the asking price of a property increases beyond fair market value, the market
of potential buyers decreases dramatically.
The seller can only set the asking price. The free market will set the sale
Factors That Influence Market Value
- Location of property.
- Size and acreage of property.
- Prices of recently sold properties.
- Prices of properties currently for sale.
- Availability of financing.
- Listing price and/or Terms of sale.
- Conditions of house and grounds.
- Personal consideration of the seller.
- Promotion and marketing.
- Availability for showing.
- The agent you select.
To get the best price for your home, all the factors that influence the sale
must be considered. However, only the specific factors are within your control.